Hotmail Account Send Receive Error
Not able to send/receive emails from your Hotmail Account or Outlook Account.
• To reduce spam and junk emails activities Hotmail/Outlook has put a limitation on the number of emails that can be sent in a day if that limit exceeds you can not send any more mails.
• Too many recipients attached in one email. Hotmail/Outlook also limits the number of recipients you can add per email. If you send out emails to a big number of recipients at the same time it wont go through as the system considers it as a spamming activity.
• Content in your Hotmail/Outlook email triggers the system junk filters. Hotmail/Outlook Restricts the email from being sent if it looks like a spam email.
If you don’t receive emails that are being sent to you on your email following could be the following reasons (Hotmail Support)
• The person trying to send the mails to you might have added your email address to blocked list.• Rules created in your hotmail account might be posing an obstacle for the system to send emails.
• Email forwarding can also be the cause if you have not selected proper setting of the account being forwarded to.
• If your inbox is full you will not receive any mails, try deleting some old emails.
How can I get this problem fixed by Hotmail Support
• I know my password, but can't sign in
You can also call us on 1-844-235-0093 for instant Hotmail Support and our technicians will help you gain access to your account again.
If you still want Hotmail Support or Contact Hotmail click the technician help button below or click here